Tuesday 13 April 2010

Museums at Night competition Win


So it was a good start to the week, they let me know on Monday that I won the Museums at Night animation competition!

Museums at Night 2010 will run from Friday 14th May to Sunday 16th May. Night owls can look forward to a weekend of nocturnal adventures as museums unlock their doors for the annual after-hours celebration.

The brief was - to produce a short animation (any technique, any style) to promote Museums at Night - our national weekend of late night museum openings. The intention of the animation is to get people to visit the Museums at Night page on the Culture24 website to find an event that they want to go to. Culture24 teamed up with animators Kanoti to select the winner from 25 entries.

Check out the Culture 24 website HERE where my ident will be appearing very soon! (And of course I will also be posting it up on my blog).

1 comment:

Gradwell Sears said...

Winning left and right! Congrats